If you are bored of same old chicken recipes, honey baked chicken is a great alternative. It is different, delicious and goes well with any other dish like rice, salads, bread etc
- 3 lb. Chicken breast, cut up
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. honey
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. curry powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Arrange chicken in shallow baking pan.
3. Combine all ingredients and pour over the chicken.
4. Bake 1 1/4 hours, basting every 15 minutes until chicken is tender.
5. Good served with rice or boiled vegetables