- 1 large ready-to-bake pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped honey-baked ham/chicken
- 1 (20-oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 ounces Mozerella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Place pizza crust on a round pizza pan or large cookie sheet coated with nonstick spray.
3. Spread olive oil evenly over crust, including outside edges.
4. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with black pepper.
5. Arrange ham and pineapple chunks evenly over pizza.
5. Cover with Monterey Jack cheese.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
7. Serve hot.