A summer classic, this is cool and refreshing! For a sweeter, less tangy drink, use pineapple canned in syrup rather than its own juice.
- Unsweetened pineapple juice 24 tablespoons
- Thick coconut milk 8 tablespoons
- Shredded tender coconut flesh 8 tablespoons
- Vanilla ice cream 2 cups
- Crushed ice as required
- Chopped pineapple chunks 8 tablespoons
- Canned cherries 16-20
1. Blend together pineapple juice, coconut milk, tender coconut flesh, vanilla ice cream and ice till smooth.
2. Pour into individual Collins glasses.
3. Serve immediately decorated with pineapple chunks and cherries.