This is a popular vegetarian recipe available in most of the Chinese restaurants.
- 50g Carrot
- 150g French Beans
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp freshly ground.
- Pinch of Salt
- 100ml Chicken Stock or 1/2 Chicken Stock Cube dissolved in 100ml Water
- 1 tsp Cornflour mixed with 1 Tbsp Water
- Cut peeled carrot into think strips and slice the french beans diagonally.
- Heat a little cooking oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add carrots and stir-fry for a minute before adding the french beans.
- When the french beans start looking a little translucent, add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 3 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through but remain crunchy. (You may have to add a little water if the sauce has reduced excessively.)
VN:F [1.9.16_1159]Stir-Fried French Beans and Carrots,