This one dish recipe is little bland but again easy to make. If you are in a hurry and want to make a quick breakfast, this is for you. If you want you can add vegetables like carrots, capsicum and broccoli.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 12 ounce chicken gravy
- 1 packet of egg noodles
- 3 cups chick peas, thawed
- In large skillet heat the oil
- Cute chicken into bite size cubes and saute until brown in hot oil.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, boil noodles in water until soft, then drain.
- Add hot cooked noodles to chicken in skillet and pour in gravy and chick peas.
- Stir together until ingredients are covered/coated with gravy.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 10 minutes until gravy and chick peas are hot.
- Serve directly from the skillet.