- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 12 chicken thighs, skin removed
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the water, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with salt, mustard powder, and chili powder. Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes.
- Place the chicken thighs into an oblong baking dish, and pour the sauce over them. Cover tightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), and bake for one hour.
- Remove cover, stir and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
VN:F [1.9.16_1159]Barbeque Chicken,