Waldorf Salad was invented by Waldorf Hotel in New York. There are various versions available now but the key ingredients are apple, celery and nuts. If you like non-veg, you can add cooked chicken or turkey.
- 1/2 cup Lightly toasted broken walnuts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery sticks
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced into half
- 1 medium apple cut into cubes
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground Pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise and the lemon juice in a bowl
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix in the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts
- Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce leaves