Seafood is an important part of Maldivian cuisine. This short eat is made of Tuna and is spicy
- 2 cans Tuna
- 2 Onions
- 250 g Potato (mashed)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt to season
- Oil for deep-frying
- 200 g Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- Crush the onion, garlic and chilli with salt.
- Add in the lime and mix in well.
- Add in the mashed potato, tuna and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Divide the mixture to small size balls.
- Beat the eggs, and mix with some salt and pepper.
- Add the cutlet balls into the egg mixture and then to the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with Tomato Sauce