I love baking chickens because it is the easiest way to get something very tasty . I can just place the chicken in the oven and forget about it until it is ready. A variation to this recipe is adding some seasoning of your choice like rosemary, thyme etc
1 whole chicken
35 g salt
1 lemon, halved
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Rub chicken with salt inside and out.
3. Rub lemon juice over outside of chicken, then rub paprika all over it.
4. Place squeeze lemon halves inside chicken cavity, then place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish.
5. Pour a little water over chicken to prevent drying.
6. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 3 hours, basting with water as needed.