- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (ajinomotto)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Lightly grease the bottom of a baking dish
- Toss carrots with onion, and add Worcestershire sauce, oregano, MSG, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix it thoroughly
- Bake until tender. It will hardly take 45 minutes
- Turn off the oven and add honey and butter, mixing thoroughly.
- Place dish back in the warm oven for a few more minutes.
- Serve immediately.