- 1 kg boneless skinless chicken
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons garlic paste
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to Taste
- Mix yogurt, salt, pepper, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
- Mix chicken with this paste and leave for marinate
- Allow to marinate at least overnight
- Longer we marinate, the more it tenderizes the chiken and adds deep flavor
- To cook, remove breasts from marinade and wipe off all but a thin film.
- Grill the chicken pieces over medium hot coals