Everyone loves mashed potatoes. Here is variation of the recipe with a little different flavor and easy to make for your breakfast.
- 500 g boiled potatoes
- 125 ml fresh milk
- 60 ml melted butter
- 125 ml freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- A grating of fresh nutmeg
- Boil the unpeeled potatoes in salted water in a covered pan.
- When the potatoes can be easily penetrated with a fork, take them out, drain and keep it for cool.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces
- Combine the potatoes, milk and butter, and a pan and beat with a whisk over low heat until the they are thoroughly combined.
- Add the cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg powder and continue to beat over low heat until the cheese is melted and thoroughly mixed.
- Serve when it is warm enough to eat.