Garlic and Mushroom combination is always a hit. One good thing about this recipe is the little preparation needed to make because other ingredients will be always stocked in your kitchen.
- 200 gm cleaned button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic and grounded with 2-3 whole red peppers
- Finely chopped spring onion for garnishing
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 tbsp corn flour mixed with little water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat the oil in a pan and add chopped onions, stir in high heat till onions get little soft. Do not allow the onion to be brown
- Add the grounded garlic+red pepper paste and stir-fry till the oil separates.
- Add the mushrooms and stir-fry over high heat, till it is well mixed.
- Add a cup of water, bring to boil and add the sauce
- Bring to boil again, stirring continously.
- Sim the stove and stir for a minute or so
- Garnish with the spring onions and serve hot.
VN:F [1.9.16_1159]Mushrooms in Hot Garlic Sauce,