If you want to make a roasted chicken quickly with some difference go for this Turkish recipe. If margraine is not available, you can substitute with ½ tablespoon molten butter, ½ tablespoon olive oil and little salt.
- 1 small cup of yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 medium sized chickens
- Cook the chicken in a pan by adding enough water to cover them. Cook them only as much as they do not fall apart.
- Beat yoghurt, tomato paste and margarine to make a sauce
- Add the sauce to the chicken
- Take out and roast the chicken in oven until it becomes brown